I travel and speak about topics related to midlife identity loss including an authentic look at finding new meaning and ways for making sense of midlife. If you want me to present at your conference or event let me know. I also enjoy making personal or Skype visits to book clubs to dialog about the book’s questions, midlife issues, or insights along the way. Reach out about a book club appearance.
- What is midlife identity grief?
- How do midlife professional selves and personal selves collide?
- The Dark Flight of the Self – Making sense of midlife.
- Dealing with the “7 D’s” – Midlife and identity loss.
- How do we learn to “See” ourselves again in midlife?
(For bookclubs Skype presentations are available)
February 12th – Me, My Selfie & Eye Book Launch Party & Reading
February 25th – VillaSport Book Club Selection Presentation & Discussion
February 26th – Hillsboro Chamber School to Career Student Presentation
April 4th – Jan’s Paperbacks Author Reading & Conversation
May 18, 19, 20 – Jewish Book Council Annual Conference Author Presentation
September 19th – Host/Emcee for National MS Oregon Chapter Gala